Steve's Blog of the Bizarre

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Further irresolute resolutioning - resolution No. 2

Well, I've not done anything about it yet really, but I have been researching Resolution No. 2. Hopefully in the near future I will have a very posh template with summary things for long posts so you can just read that and skip my mad ramblings (i.e. you only need to read about 0.7% of what I actually type - the small proportion that makes sense...). Also there are hacks for things like "On this day" links from the date headers. Fascinating stuff if you're easily entertained like me. I've been experimenting with another blog, creating a new template from scratch which, even if at the moment it is very boring with black text on a white background, is fully functional and bugless (after a couple of attempts). So I may even risk tinkering with this blog.

Yes, so, exciting stuff will happen with my blog. Maybe. Sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home