Steve's Blog of the Bizarre

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Firefox!

Get Firefox!

Well, I've got fed up with Internet Explorer with its bugs, viruses and constant updates. More than a little annoying. So this is my first blog post written in Firefox from Mozilla (what used to be Netscape...)! It's much smaller, faster and generally great. I've also got Thunderbird for e-mail as a replacement for Outlook Express. And, well, what could be wrong with a browser called Firefox? Much better name than Internet Explorer. Anyway, I recommend it, so get it, ok?

Meanwhile, I've just set up a wireless network at home so I can use the internet all over the place! Hurrah! Although the computers won't talk to each other at the moment, just to the internet... Oh, well, more work needed, but so far so good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home