Steve's Blog of the Bizarre

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Resolutions

So, it's the New Year (and yes I know I'm late) - it must be time for New Year's resolutions.


  1. I will remember to write in my blog every so often.
  2. I will (maybe) even get round to tidying up the sidebar, sorting out the links, making the template pretty...
  3. I will (probably fail to) write interesting and informative posts, leaving a worthwhile factual yet entertaining record for posterity.
  4. Failing that, I will write my novel and post it in my blog.
  5. Assuming that I don't receive a lucrative publishing deal after writing my first novel, I will find myself a job. Again. Grr.
  6. Oh, and obviously I will be positive and optimistic etc. Filling in application forms for jobs which I then do not get is all part of a life-affirming experience thing. Or something.


I think that will do for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home