Steve's Blog of the Bizarre

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Haven't I been busy?

Well, I've at least been to work on my more achievable New Year's resolutions, i.e. my blog-related ones. The advantage of this for you is that you don't have to click on the "Read more" link below, but seeing as you've read this far, I think you might as well. Just to be polite. You never know, it may even be (a tiny bit) interesting (possibly).

So there we are: expanding and collapsing posts so you don't have to scroll through all this junk (note to self: was planning to be positive). Even better, I have a snazzy new template which matches my new website (and yes, it still needs quite a bit of work) and my new foody blog, Recipe for Success (which actually is growing quickly with lots of exciting recipes. I'm easily pleased, aren't I?). So that's what I've been doing. And I think that that's officially enough resolutioning-ness until next year. Time to post about other stuff that's worthwhile and informative, or at least interesting and entertaining, or if nothing else, stuff that amuses me (not difficult).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home