Steve's Blog of the Bizarre

Monday, June 21, 2004

I have arrived!

Yes, it's true: I have now finally left university and have arrived in London in the real world. I managed to get a lift from John W which made life a lot easier - much better than many trips on the bus and then the Underground!

Anyway, I got to Kilburn around lunchtime and have just been exploring a bit (the road where I'm looking for a flat is just around the corner) and watching Wimbledon (hurrah!). Tomorrow I will hopefully be very organized and get myself a flat. Well at least try and organize a viewing for the one I've found already. I'm not sure what number the house is, but I saw a sign for the letting agency on the right street, so that's a good start! For the moment, though, it has been a long day and I'm going to head for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home