Steve's Blog of the Bizarre

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Snow garden


Snow garden
Originally uploaded by SteveJW.
This is what the weather is threatening to do this week. This is actually another old photo that's been sitting on my phone for a year or so.

In fact the garden looks quite different now, and yes I do mean apart from the fact that it is (currently) not covered in snow. Firstly it was even more overgrown by the time I got home from uni. Then, since we got recycle bins for garden waste, I've been hacking my way through the jungle (although jungle implies heat and humidity as well as many plants - this jungle may be rainy, but it's the coldest jungle ever. At least it is in February).

Either way, it looks a lot prettier when it's covered in snow.

notes Now Playing: Lesson 6: The Lecture by Jurassic 5; then Adam Lives In Theory by Lauryn Hill from MTV Unplugged 2.0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home