Steve's Blog of the Bizarre

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Good stuff

Useful improvement-type stuff achieved today:

  • Have decided that I don't hate tuna as much as I think I do having made crazy tuna burgers - very important as I'm sure tuna is high in omega-3 (or 6 or something. Not that I'm entirely sure what that means, but fish is apparently good for you this week).
  • Have put a link to my LaunchCast radio station in the sidebar so everyone can listen to the weird music that I listen to (see the 'Now Playing' section below.
  • Have successfully sent photos directly from my phone to flickr rather than e-mailing to self, downloading and then uploading... Does leave photos with descriptions of "You have a new message" from Vodafone's default gumpf - why can't they just send an e-mail with the picture and the text? Oh, well.
  • Have attempted to post to this blog via e-mail from my phone. Not seen the post yet though... Not sure where it's got to. Possibly annoying Vodafone gumpf has confused it...
  • Have put my flickr 'badge' in the sidebar so you can see my latest pointless photos
  • Probably have done other stuff, but I can't think of anything at the minute.


notes Now Playing: (They Long To Be) Close To You by The Carpenters; then Basket Case by Green Day; then Take Your Mama by Scissor Sisters; then Santa Cruz (You're Not That Far) by The Thrills; then Like A Pimp by David Banner (never heard of this guy - photo looks very scary)

amazingly random strange combinations on LaunchCast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home